Tuesday, March 12, 2013

useless blather

The spring started out with my voluntarily hanging at coffee shops for the sun and the cabin fever remedy. I'm so ready to be busier next term. Crossed fingers. Now I'm just avoiding roofers/traffic and biding time until the mail comes, hopefully with my check in it!

So comfortably ensconced in a westside Starbucks with a fake fire. Kind of comfy, but since daylight savings is still messing me up, feel like I'll fall asleep despite the caffeine. Thought maybe using the computer would be more conducive to staying awake than reading, though I really want to get going on the next Harry Dresden book.

Don't think I want to go into any of the stuff I've been talking about in my latest entries. Not feeling like I have anything new to add.

Really, I've got nothing. I should do some research on things to do spring break when I visit the folks. Usually it's an opportunity to just be able to chill and not worry about doing anything. But since winter term has been so uneventful, I'm over it already. I'll need something else.

There's computer work I can do of course, but I haven't been very likely to do it thus far. IDK. Don't want to think about all that either.

So yeah, this entry is pretty much worthless, even in context.

No comments: